1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Kiss my boyfriend Daniel…then check my phone. Haha.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
The most fruity, tropical drink possible. I’m a total lightweight.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
“LIVING!”….aren’t we all living as it is? Oh well, I LIVE for it!
This really cute guy, @misterpreda.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
My two puppies! Storm and Wolf!
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Oh jeeze, I was recognized by a fan in the bathroom and he asked for a photo as I was washing my hands! Hope the urinals in the backdrop were cute! LOL!
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
The Bachelor, and The Bachelorette….and Bachelor In Paradise…ugh I hate myself for watching!
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Rugrats The Movie soundtrack …don’t judge, I was like 10!
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
I’m really into Mika right now! I just love the way he tells a story through his music.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Funfetti cake, it’s soooo good!
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Scary Movie! All of them are hysterical.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
SunCafe in Los Angeles has the best vegan BBQ chicken pizza, it’s my everything.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
When your Postmates delivery cancels on you.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
THE CONFETTI ONE!
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
One of each please!
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Almond Butter 4 ever.
It’s BRITNEY Bitch!
24. Coffee or tea?
A delicious cup of truth tea please! *sips*
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
2am ….I’m a night owl.
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and Chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I hate the heat …no actually though, I’m allergic to high heat and always break out in hives during the summer.Joey’s book Children of Eden is available now!